Thursday, September 6, 2012

Atlanta Braves Bark in the Park

September 16, 8PM Sunday
Make sure you try to make your way to Braves Bark in the Park.  I have attended these events and I always have a blast!  Basically when you arrive you have to climb the steps all the way up to the top.  There is a special section behind the outfield area at the very top for all of us dog owners.  There are some vendors that set up tables with goodies.  I even scored a free heartguard chewable block for free.  Your dog can also enjoy the many baby pools that they have set up.  It is overall a great time and I highly recommend checking it out!!  If you wish to buy a jersey for you pet I have seen them recently at Petco (Caroline Street) and The Pet Set (midtown). 



http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ticketing/bark_in_park.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment