Friday, March 16, 2012

Living Large on Living Social


        

I don't know about you but I love me some discounts. I try to find any type of web-site, app, or club to get great deals. A couple of months ago I found a grooming voucher on living social. Those who are members of Groupon, Living Social, Scout Mob, etc know how hard or rare it is to find a great deal for grooming. I purchased my voucher for $25.00 and had til April 2012 to use it. The name of the groomers was Premium Pet Food & Grooming. (Yes, really, that is the name of the place.) My dog doesn't really like grooming and she usually gets a big stomach ache afterwards. I was surprised to find out that my dog did not display the usual issues. I made my appointment for Saturday at 11am. I noticed that the groomers was located in Sandy Springs. I actually had to jump on I-20 West. I live in midtown so going outside my area is an adventure. It only took me 15 minutes to arrive at my destination. When I walked in I was greeted immediately by the owner. He was very informative and explained how his business is set a part from others. They seemed to be more personal and don't over book on appointments. Usually everyone drops there dog all at once in a time block and then you get your dogs 3-5 hours later. This was not the case here. They had a few cages in the back and the groomer, Cindy Loxsom, came out immediately. She let me explain what type of hair cut I wanted. She offered to give my dog treats while grooming for free. You can also watch the groomers through a window. I don't know about you but this makes me feel comfortable that nothing is hidden from me. I ran around and completed some errands when the groomers called to let me know she as ready. I could not be any happier when I saw her. She was groomed exactly how I requested. They even added a bandanna and a bow to her hair. They only difference I noticed from some groomers is that she didn't have that strong fragrance smell. This may be good for people or pets with allergies. They also have a Loyalty Program where the 6th visit is 50% off. I highly recommend this business and look forward to using them again. I grabbed a couple of great goodies while I was there so I will be writing about them soon.

Premium Pet Food & Grooming
4924 South Cobb Drive
Suite I
Smyrna, GA 30080
678-809-4299
http://premiumpetfoodsandgrooming.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment